The Midwest Training Division is based out of Detroit, MI and is led by Trina Campbell. Click here to find out more about our leadership.
200 Hour International Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for those who want to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen their spiritual connection, and equip teachers interested in teaching Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes.
This program is perfect for:
- Students wishing to dive deeper into their Yoga and spiritual practice
- New teachers wanting to teach Christ-Centered yoga classes may acquire a Christ-Centered Yoga Teacher (CCYT) designation
- New teachers wanting to teach Inspirational yoga classes may acquire a Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT) designation
- Existing 200 Hour teachers may add the CCYT designation (at a reduced rate)
- Existing 200 Hour Christ-Centered Yoga Teachers who acquired their training from other schools may go through our training to obtain an RYT 200 through the Yoga Alliance (at a reduced rate)
"With great pride, I recently finished my yoga leadership training through The Living Well Centers (now Inspiritus Yoga) Midwest Training Division. I found training to be very challenging, and it required me to make sacrifices in several areas of my life in order to bring my dream of being a yoga instructor into a reality. Early in the training, we were asked to pick and focus on one word to develop throughout the training and the year. I picked courage defined as; the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty. It took courage and faith in God, myself and my instructor to complete the course with success." ~Lynette S.