200 Hour YTT Training Class #7, December 2016
The Southwest Training Division is based in Tempe, AZ and is led by Dawn Hopkins, Founder and President of Inspiritus YogaTM. Click here to find out more about our leadership.
200 Hour International Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for those who want to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen their spiritual connection, and equip teachers interested in teaching Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes.
This program is perfect for:
- Students wishing to dive deeper into their Yoga and spiritual practice
- New teachers wanting to teach Christ-Centered yoga classes may acquire a Christ-Centered Yoga Teacher (CCYT) designation
- New teachers wanting to teach Inspirational yoga classes may acquire a Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT) designation
- Existing 200 Hour teachers may add the CCYT designation (at a reduced rate)
- Existing 200 Hour Christ-Centered Yoga Teachers who acquired their training from other schools may go through our training to obtain an RYT 200 through the Yoga Alliance (at a reduced rate)
To contact the Southwest Training Division directly, call 866-811-6137 Ext 902,
"Dawn Hopkins facilitates a safe environment where yoga students are encouraged to grow and practice to their “edge” while maintaining stability of body and mind. As a graduate of the Living Well Centers 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program, I can say firsthand that I have personally experienced Dawn’s commitment, skill, and thorough knowledge of the body and mind in every class that she teaches. Regardless of student skill level or understanding of the yoga practice, Dawn Hopkins is a patient, trustworthy leader and practitioner, and I wholeheartedly recommend her as a professional yoga practitioner. Her commitment to her students’ needs, her desire to continue to deepen her knowledge and expertise, and her unfailing encouragement to others to participate in their own journey continues to make Dawn an exceptional and desirable teacher and leader." ~ Jamie K. (Training Class 5)