To inquire about training, complete the form below. Please indicate Yoga Camp location preference (if known) in the Message section.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for those who want to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen their spiritual connection, and equip teachers interested in teaching Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes.
This program is perfect for:
- Students wishing to dive deeper into their Yoga and spiritual practice
- New teachers wanting to teach Christ-Centered yoga classes may acquire a Christ-Centered Yoga Teacher (CCYT) designation
- New teachers wanting to teach Inspirational yoga classes may acquire a Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT) designation
- Existing 200 Hour teachers may add the CCYT designation (at a reduced rate)
- Existing 200 Hour Christ-Centered Yoga Teachers who acquired their training from other schools may go through our training to obtain an RYT 200 through the Yoga Alliance (at a reduced rate)
Our Program is Unique
1) We offer International training. No matter where you are in the World, you can participate via the Web for your theoretical and philosophy hours. Then, choose from one of three locations (Tempe, AZ, Detroit, MI, or Saskatoon, SK Canada) for your in-person practical training in the format of two Yoga Camps.
2) We provide individual mentoring throughout training. You will receive private individual one-on-one mentoring throughout your training. Your mentor will guide you through the development of your yoga teacher practice, leadership skills, and personal growth. This improves your learning and retention, maintains accountability, and provides on-going support and education throughout your training experience.
3) We keep our class sizes small. Because we provide individual mentoring throughout our training program, we are committed to keeping the class size to a maximum of 12-15 teachers in training. This helps foster relationship development to build a safe and supportive community, and ensures that you get the most out of your training experience.
4) We offer two training tracts - Inspirational or Christ-Centered. If you want to lead Inspirational classes in a studio, gym, fitness center, community center, or school, then the Inspirational tract might be the right fit for you. If you would like to teach yoga from a Christ-Centered perspective and teach at a church or in a faith-based environment, then the Christ-Centered tract might interest you. We can help you select which training tract best fits your spiritual orientation, needs and interests.
5) We place equal emphasis on yoga, spiritual study, and leadership development. You will learn and develop confidence in each of these areas so that you feel fully prepared to teach when you graduate.
6) We are one of the only yoga schools offering 200 hour Christ-Centered yoga teacher training that is recognized by the Yoga Alliance. We are a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with the Yoga Alliance. As such, you may register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200 upon graduation, regardless of which training tract you choose.
Training consists of five modules in total, each focusing on different elements of yoga teacher development. Each module includes roughly 40 hours of instruction, personal practice and mandatory homework. Successful completion of all five modules would equip you to teach Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes and/or lead a yoga ministry. DOWNLOAD INFORMATION PACKET BELOW FOR TRAINING DATES, TIMES, AND LOCATIONS.
- Module 1: Foundations of Yoga and Sacred Text Study (Webinar)
- Module 2: Level 1 Pose Construction and Anatomy (In-Person Yoga Camp)
- Module 3: Class Design and Sequencing (Webinar)
- Module 4: Business, Marketing and Leadership (Webinar)
- Module 5: Level 1-2 Pose Construction, Vinyasa Flow and Teacher Practicum (In-Person Yoga Camp)
The cost of tuition is $550 US/$675 CAN per module, or $2750 US/$3375 CAN total.
Payment plans are available by request. A 10% discounts is offered for payment in full upfront.
- Training manual provided
- Housing and Meals at Yoga Camps included in cost, if applicable (Travel is not included)
- Required reading materials to be purchased separately at own expense
OUR NEXT TRAINING BEGINS SEPTEMBER 5, 2018!
To Apply for CCYT (200-hour) Training:
- Submit Application via email along with $50 nonrefundable application fee (applied toward tuition)
- Complete an interview via phone, Web, or in person
- Submit completed Waiver & Release and Statement of Commitment forms (mailed following interview)
- Payment of first module due at least two weeks prior to start date
Visit our Training Divisions below for information specific to their region.
Southwest Training Division - Tempe, AZ USA
Midwest Training Division - Detroit, MI USA
Canadian Training Division - Esterhazy & Saskatoon, SK Canada
To request an informational brochure or inquire about current training schedule, complete the form to the right.